Friday, March 28, 2008

Reaction To " Cinematypes" by Susan Allen Toth

Susan Allen Toth in the essay “Cinematypes” explain how we human being have different types of preference concerning with movies. It is difficult to put in agreement what type of movie is the best because every one has completely different humor sense. In my case I feel identify with the point that my husband and I like different types of movie, so we seldom go to the movies. What we do at home is that each one of us watch what we like in different room, but sometimes I go and watch the movie with my husband, but just if I like the movie. Although it may sound rare to be separate in rooms it is all about respect the preference of each. However, we do watch the movies that my son likes because is about being together as a family and because these movies are funny also.

No comments: