Friday, March 28, 2008

Personal Meaning to the Word "Culture"

Culture has a big meaning for me. There are many races in this world some with morals, influence, and values than others, but all are still culture for me. Moreover, it still does not change the fact that we all live in this world together as part of a society. I am Hispanic and in my culture my roots were very strong because in my family I was thought that morals and values were important to succeed in life. Also the unity of family will always be part of my life. It is important to me that the roots I was thought keep on for generations to come, maybe by influencing husband and children. One thing that is also very complicated in the Hispanic culture is that most of the time the first language thought is Spanish and that can cause some controversy due to the fact that in the country I live in the main language is English, but I just learn from this experience to enhance my culture diversity.

No comments: